The City of Woodstock now offers pet insurance through Nationwide. My Pet Protection gives your pet superior protection and helps cover the cost of veterinary care if your pet becomes ill or injured. There are options for coverage that include wellness procedures as well. You will have the option to choose a plan that best fits your needs at a 90%, 70% or 50% reimbursement. Pricing varies by what type of pet you cover and which plan you choose.
Some of the most commonly covered items are below:
- Accidents, including poisonings and allergic reactions
- Injuries, including cuts, sprains and broken bones
- Common illnesses, including ear infections, vomiting and diarrhea
- Serious/chronic illnesses, including cancer and diabetes
- Hereditary and congenital conditions
- Surgeries and hospitalization
- X-rays, MRIs and CT scans
- Prescription medications and therapeutic diets
- Pre-existing conditions are not covered*
*Any illness or injury that your pet had prior to the start of your policy will be considered a pre-existing condition.
Enrolling is easy! There are three simple ways for you to sign up for your pet insurance:
- Go directly to the dedicated URL: http://www.petinsurance.com/woodstockga
- Visit http://PetsNationwide.com
- Call 877-738-7874 and mention that you’re an employee of City of Woodstock to receive preferred pricing
See below for additional information regarding this voluntary benefit.